Free 30-minute consultation online, on the phone or in person
You answer as many of these questions as possible:
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What do you think you need and why?
- What’s your budget and timeline?
- What makes you different from anyone else who might offer something similar?
- Who’s your biggest competitor?
- Who’s your primary customer.
- What objections do people have about what you offer?
- How does your customer benefit from what you offer? (What’s in it for your customer?)
- What have you tried in the past and how did it work?
I submit a preliminary agreement
- I suggest the project’s scope, deliverables, deadlines, estimated costs, payment schedules, what we do about change orders, contact people, expectations, etc.
- We make adjustments if needed.
We sign the agreement
- If we decide to work together, we both sign an approved agreement.
- If you’re a new client, I may ask for a deposit.
We stay in touch
- I get to work.
- I submit drafts, ask questions, report back, etc.
- You provide feedback, approvals, information, etc. in a timely manner.
I deliver the final product(s) on time
You start seeing results